- Also known as automatic fill.
- Fills are made based on a calculation of outdoor temperatures and customer usage history.
- Customer is responsible for reporting changes in normal usage. For example, if he/she adds additional living space or adds a fireplace, the calculation system will need to be adjusted to keep the program working accurately.
- Customer must have prior approval for credit with Dooley's Petroleum OR have the account set up for automatic payment.
- Accounts must have zero balance to receive a delivery. Delinquent accounts will be removed from the KEEP FILL program and become responsible for requesting delivery and all applicable WILL CALL fees.
- A signed removal form is required in order to cancel the KEEP FILL program. Monitoring tank and scheduling delivery is now the responsibility of the customer. WILL CALL charges apply.
- Customer is responsible for requesting deliveries when needed.
- 24 hour notice required.
- Customer calls for delivery when their tank gauge is at 20-30%
- If your tank is empty or service is interrupted, we are REQUIRED to perform a safety leak test before placing your propane system back into service.
The following charges apply to run-outs:
LEAK TEST $35
SAME DAY DELIVERY $75
SUNDAY DELIVERY $150
HOLIDAY DELIVERY $175
AFTER HOURS(5 PM TO 7 AM) $125.